2 tsp of Beeswax
- You will need:
A double boiler OR a pot with 2-3 inches water and a glass bowl,
- measuring cup, or container set inside
- A funnel to help pour hot liquid into tubes
Measuring cup with a pour spout
- Place a measuring cup in the water.
- Add all 3 ingredients to glass cup and melt over medium heat.
you can use a metal bowl and small pan of water if you do not have double boiler
- Whisk as everything melts, be careful to not overheat and remove once the beeswax has become liquid.
- Once melted, turn down heat to low and stir in essential oils if you’re using them.
- pour the mixture into a measuring cup with a spout and with a steady hand (the liquid is still HOT!), poured it through a funnel into the tubes or container.
- While the container or Tube is cools, periodically stir mixture so that the mica Powder does not settle at the bottom.
- While mixing, you might want to add more mica if your blush does not have enough color.
- Once mixture is thoroughly mixed, press blush into container or tube until smooth.
- Fill tube or container until it is slightly overfull. As it cools, it will settle down and not be over the top.
- leave for at least 2 hours for it to dry